Founded in 2018, we help you to attract, hire and retain Myanmar's best and brightest talent, acting as the employer on record and an extension of your HR department.
Dozens of companies have trusted us to legally hire and manage their remote talent/teams.
Discover talents within
5-7 working days
Following an introductory call to learn more about your company, culture & hiring needs, we start sourcing Myanmar remote talents from our network. We aim to screen and send out top candidates to employers within 5-7 days!
Deal with all HR procedures
We help you to legally hire Myanmar talents in accordance to the local regulations and
take care of leave, attendance, payroll and employee benefits, so that you can focus on your core business.
Benefit from a vibrant & thriving local community
Working remotely can get quite lonely. That's where the Crossworks' community comes into the picture. Members are able to empathise with each other while our team engages talents online and offline regularly to facilitate growth and development!
You choose the talent, we'll handle the rest
"As the Technical Director of a rapid growing Creative Agency, I am pleased to recommend the CrossWorks for their outstanding services in hiring a full-stack web developer from Myanmar (formerly known as Burma). I would highly recommend the HR agency to any company looking to hire talented and qualified candidates from Myanmar. Their professionalism, expertise, and commitment to finding the right candidates for their clients make them an excellent partner for any recruitment needs."
John Ho, Technical Director
We're pouring our hearts and souls into crafting an occasion that's more than just an event - it's a moment you'll remember. We want to share stories, laughter, and a sprinkle of magic.
We will announce on our social medias so please like and follow!
Can't wait for you to join us! Let's make memories together!
- Multiple DatesMon, Sep 11328 Clementi Ave 2Sep 11, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM GMT+8328 Clementi Ave 2, Singapore 120328
- Multiple DatesFri, Sep 08Peninsula PlazaSep 08, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM GMT+8Peninsula Plaza, 111 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 179098
- Thu, Sep 0771 Ayer Rajah Crescent #04 01 Singapore 139951Sep 07, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM71 Ayer Rajah Crescent #04 01 Singapore 139951
- Sat, Sep 0216a Penhas Road #03-01 Singapore 208180Sep 02, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM16a Penhas Road #03-01 Singapore 208180
- Sat, Aug 26229 Mountbatten Road #01-30 ERCI Campus Singapore 398007Aug 26, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM229 Mountbatten Road #01-30 ERCI Campus Singapore 398007
- Sun, Aug 06Noah by The LakeAug 06, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PMNoah by The Lake, Tsp, 3F Maykha Road, Yangon 11061, Myanmar (Burma)Aug 06, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PMNoah by The Lake, Tsp, 3F Maykha Road, Yangon 11061, Myanmar (Burma)Join us for "Crossworks' DevConnect Event," a prime networking opportunity for developers! This event, designed exclusively for the development community, allows you to connect with peers, expand your network, and learn about lucrative remote job opportunities at international companies.